Rethinking United States foreign policy toward the developing world [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on International Relations and its Subcommittee on International Development, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session ... August 4, October 12, and November 1, 1977
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 214 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on International Development and Brookings Institution
- A critical review of AID.--Briefing on certain executive branch activities in the foreign aid field.--The Brookings Institution Report.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/16:Un 35/13
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9962363