Nominations of Ronald Grzywinski, Joseph L. Hansknecht, Jr., Frances W. Levenson, Albert J. McKnight, Juan J. Patlan, Derek N. Shearer, Roger Altman, Carol T. Foreman, Geno C. Baroni, Sam W. Brown, Lawrence Connell, Jr., William A. Clement, Jr., Graciela Olivarez, and Harold A. Black [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session, on nominations to be members of the Board of Directors, National Consumer Cooperative Bank ... to be a member of the National Credit Union Administration Board, Harold A. Black, July 30, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 140 pages ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9964360