Nomination [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session, on Dr. Janet L. Norwood, of Maryland, to be Commissioner of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor, May 3, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 29 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:N 72/979-4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9964770