RFEHB plan, survivor benefit, and fitness-for-duty exams [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Compensation and Employee Benefits of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session, on H.R. 2510, H.R. 5410, S. 716, November 27, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Compensation and Employee Benefits
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 34 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9965423