Nomination--National Transportation Safety Board [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session, on nomination of James B. King, to be Chairman, National Transportation Safety Board, March 27, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/7:96-83
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9965939