Northwest salmon enhancement program--salmon interception [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, on northwest salmon enhancement program--H.R. 6959, S. 2163, October 15, 16, 1979, May 28, 1980, interceptions of Alaskan salmon, September 18, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1980.
- Physical Description:
- v, 512 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:96-50
Serial No. 96-50 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9966660