Nominations of Robert E. Herzstein, C. Moxley Featherston, William M. Fay, Charles R. Simpson, Edna Parker, and Sheldon V. Ekman [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, and the Subcommittee on International Trade, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session, on the nominations of Robert E. Herzstein to be under secretary of commerce for international trade, C. Moxley Featherston for reappointment as judge of the U.S. Tax Court, William M. Fay for reappointment as judge of the U.S. Tax Court, Charles R. Simpson for reappointment as judge of the U.S. Tax Court, Edna G. Parker to be judge of the U.S. Tax Court, Sheldon V. Ekman to be judge of the U.S. Tax Court, April 29, May 12, and 14, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1980.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 80 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on International Trade
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:N 72/3/980-3
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9966872