State of judiciary address, S. 2483 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Jurisprudence and Governmental Relations of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session, on a bill which would request the chief justice to address on a periodic basis a joint session of Congress on the state of the judiciary, June 23, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Jurisprudence and Governmental Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1980.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 35 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9966928