Oversight of Indian health services in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska [electronic resource] : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session, on the Indian Health Care Improvement Act (Public Law 94-437), September 20, 1980, Portland, Oreg
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1980 [i.e. 1981]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 124 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9966991