Vinson-Trammell Act of 1934 and the necessity for profit limitations on defense contacts in the current contracting environment [electronic resource] : hearings before the Procurement and Military Nuclear Systems Subcommittee of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, June 16, 17, 18, and August 4, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Procurement and Military Nuclear Systems Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 342 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9967402