Water resources problems affecting the Northeast [electronic resource] : the drought and present and future water supply problems : hearings before the Subcommittee on Water Resources of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, March 19 and 20, 1981, at Newark, N.J., March 23, 1981, at New York, N.Y., March 30, 1981, at Philadelphia, Pa.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Water Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1,032 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/11:97-20
97-20 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9967721