Certain tariff and trade bills [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Trade of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on certain tariff and trade bills to provide duty-free entry, duty increase, duty reduction, temporary suspensions of duty, quantitative restrictions and other bills, May 5 and June 15, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Trade
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 391 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9967826