Nominations of Russell A. Rourke to be assistant secretary of defense for legislative affairs and Henry E. Catto, Jr., to be assistant secretary of defense for public affairs [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on nominations of Russell A. Rourke, of Maryland, to be assistant secretary of defense for legislative affairs and Henry E. Catto, Jr., of Texas, to be assistant secretary of defense for public affairs, April 29, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 9 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9967900