Nomination of John S. R. Shad [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on the nomination of John S. R. Shad, to be a member of the Securities and Exchange Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 5, 1982, and to be a member of the Securities and Exchange Commission for the term 5 years expiring June 5, 1986, April 6, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 34 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:97-11
97-11 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9967924