Investigation of Senator Harrison A. Williams, Jr [electronic resource] : open session hearings before the Select Committee on Ethics of the United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Ethics
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- v. 1. [No distinctive title]-- v. 2. Exhibits.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Et 3/4:W 67/v.1-2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9968088