Oversight of the Domestic Volunteer Service Act, 1981 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aging, Family, and Human Services of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on examination on the Domestic Volunteer Service Act, which provides the statutory base for Action and its domestic volunteer programs-- Vista, service-learning, special volunteer demonstration, and older American volunteers, April 9, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Aging, Family, and Human Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 160 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9968270