Oversight of toxic chemical abuse allegations at Hill Air Force Base [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on oversight of the problems involving the use of toxic chemicals at the Hill Air Force Base at Ogden, Utah, July 11, 1981, Roy, Utah
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- v, 367 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9968288