Nomination of Preston Martin [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session, on the nomination of Preston Martin to be a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for a term of 14 years from February 1, 1982, and to be vice chairman of the board for a term of 4 years from the same date, March 24, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 37 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9969348