Reauthorization of the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Act of 1977 [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Science, Technology, and Space of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, and the Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session, on reauthorization of the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Act of 1977, March 11, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Science, Technology, and Space
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 110 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9969409