Government files [electronic resource] : retention or destruction? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Security and Terrorism of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on the request from the General Services Administration that concurrence be given to the disposal of Civil Service Commission personnel security investigative files for the years 1928 to 1959, October 5, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Security and Terrorism
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 546 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9969740