Vocational education and job training programs, 1981 [electronic resource] : joint hearings before the Subcommittee on Employment and Productivity and the Subcommittee on Education, Arts, and Humanities of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on examination of federal vocational educational and job training programs for young people, October 21 and November 24, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Employment and Productivity
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 144 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Education, Arts, and Humanities
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:V 85/981
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9969809