Mandatory appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court [electronic resource] : abolition of civil priorities : jurors rights : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice, of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on H.R. 2406, H.R. 4395, and H.R. 4396 ... June 22, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1983.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 381 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:97/65
Serial No. 65 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9970460