The conjure woman / by Charles W. Chesnutt
- Chesnutt, Charles W. (Charles Waddell), 1858-1932
- Boston ; New York : Houghton, Mifflin and Company ; Cambridge [Mass.] : Riverside Press, 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., 229,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Houghton, Mifflin and Company, Riverside Press (Cambridge, Mass.), and H.O. Houghton & Company
- The goophered grapevine -- Po' Sandy -- Mars Jeem's nightmare -- The conjurer's revenge -- Sis' Becky's pickaninny -- The gray wolf's ha'nt -- Hot-foot Hannibal.
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- "'The conjurer's revenge' is reprinted from the Overland monthly.", "Electrotyped and printed by H.O. Houghton and Co."--Colophon., Printer's device., Illustrated cover., and Rare Books copy 2 in the Black History & Literature Collection is a presentation copy with original drawing by author.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Millwood, N.Y., KTO Microform, [197-?]. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Selection of titles from the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture. Series 1 ; reel 345). and Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 997076