Nominations--Federal Trade Commission and Civil Aeronautics Board [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session, on nominations of Dr. George W. Douglas, to be a member of the Federal Trade Commission; and Diane Morales, to be a member of the Civil Aeronautics Board, December 8 and 14, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 34 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9970961