Nominations of Lee M. Thomas, Alvin L. Alm, Howard M. Messner, and Frederick M. Bernthal [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, on the nominations of Lee M. Thomas to be Assistant Administrator for Solid Waste and Emergency Response, Environmental Protection Agency; Alvin L. Alm to be Deputy Assistant Administrator, Environmental Protection Agency; Howard M. Messner to be Assistant Administrator for Administration, Environmental Protection Agency, and Frederick M. Bernthal to be a member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, June 23 and August 1, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1983.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 118 pages : forms ; 28 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.hrg.98-292
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9971079