Affirmative action and equal protection [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on S.J. Res. 41 ... May 4, June 11, 18, and July 16, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1983.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1,414 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:J-97-24
Serial No. J-97-24 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9971285