S. 1022, a bill to make small business owned by American Indian tribes eligible for the SBA (8)(a) program [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, on S. 1022 ... May 11, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1983.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 74 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 98-119
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9971400