Ocean pollution [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Oceanography of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, on sewage disposal in New York Bight (joint hearing with Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment), May 25, 1983; environmental oversight of Georges Bank exploration, June 27, 1983--Boston, Mass.; radioactive waste disposal oversight, November 2, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Oceanography
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 695 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:98-26
Serial no. 98-26 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9971996