Proposals relating to foundations, high technology, and depreciation [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Savings, Pensions, and Investment Policy and the Subcommittee on Taxation and Debt Management of the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, on S. 1857 and S. 2165, February 24, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on Savings, Pensions, and Investment Policy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- v, 555 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on Taxation and Debt Management
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:S.hrg.98-843
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9972552