Women entrepreneurs [electronic resource] : their success and problems : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session on women entrepreneurs, their success and problems, Eugene, Oreg.--May 30, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 98 pages : illustrations, forms ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sm 1/2:S.hrg.98-849
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9972750