Treasury, Postal Service, and general government appropriations for fiscal year 1986 [electronic resource] : hearing before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session / Subcommittee on the Treasury, Postal Service, and General Government Appropriations
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on the Treasury, Postal Service, and General Government Appropriations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- pt. 1. Department of the Treasury -- pt. 2. United States Postal Service -- pt. 3. Executive Office of the President and public witnesses -- pt. 4. Merit Systems Protection Board ... -- pt. 5. General Services Administration.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9972864