Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Commemorative Coin Act [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, and the Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on H.R. 47 ... S. 233 ... February 20, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 62 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9972919