U.S. Postal Service discriminatory promotion policies and practices and effectiveness of EEO procedures [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Postal Personnel and Modernization of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, June 28, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Postal Personnel and Modernization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 51 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9973446