New York City's action in permanently retiring Grumman Flxible model "870" transit buses [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, April 27, 1984 (New York, NY); May 31; June 7, 1984 (Washington, DC).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- v, 452 pages : illustrations, forms ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9973504