Legislative veto after Chadha [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Rules, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, on the impact of the Supreme Court decision in the case of Immigration and Naturalization Service v. Chadha which found the legislative veto unconstitutional, November 9, 10, 1983, February 23, 29, March 1, 21, 22, and May 10, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1,236 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9973531