Distribution and economics of employer-provided fringe benefits [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Social Security and Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, September 17 and 18, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- v, 763 pages : illustrations, forms ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 454-455.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9973711