Civil Service Former Spouses Benefits Act of 1984 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Civil Service, Post Office, and General Services of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, on S. 2821 ... August 1, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Civil Service, Post Office, and General Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 85 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 98-1014
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9974162