Juvenile rape victims [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on the problems of juvenile victims in sexual assault cases, April 24, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 39 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 90-91 [i.e. 99-91]
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9974271