Food safety and the effects of present law, 1984 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, on examination of present food safety laws as they may be affected by modern day science and technology, Des Moines, IA, July 2, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 88 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 98-970
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 59.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9974287