Oversight on the Taft-Hartley Act, the Railway Labor Act, and the National Labor Relations Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Labor of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, on examining the problems that have come to light during the past several years that have a detrimental impact on thousands ... September 13 and 18, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 589 pages : illustrations, forms ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 98-1119
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9974300