The impact of the administration's fiscal year 1986 budget proposals on housing for the elderly [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing and Consumer Interests of the Select Committee on Aging, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, March 7, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Housing and Consumer Interests
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 180 pages : illustrations, form ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 4/2:B 85/9
Comm. pub. no. 99-546 (United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9974399