Seafood marketing--fish hatchery [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on Seafood Marketing Council Act--H.R. 2935, July 17, 1985; National Fish Hatchery System--H.R. 3167, October 2, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 169 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:99-26
Serial no. 99-26 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9974970