Long-distance competition [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Communications of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on state of competition in the long-distance telephone markets, September 5 and 11, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Communications
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 263 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 99-351
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 191-193.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9975418