Nominations of Alan Woods and Paul Freedenberg [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on nominations of Alan Woods to be Deputy U.S. Trade Representative, Paul Freedenberg to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce, October 8, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 25 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 99-282
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:S.hrg.99-282
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 20.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9975549