Nominations [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, on Dennis Eugene Whitfield, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of Labor; Dennis Miles Kass, of New York, to be Assistant Secretary of Labor; Joyce A. Doyle, of New York, and Ford Barney Ford, of Virginia, to be members of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission, Department of Labor, October 16, and 24, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 96 pages : forms ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 99-426
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9975797