Oversight hearings on the impact of the Gramm-Rudman-Hollings antideficit law on programs within the committee's jurisdiction [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, One hundredth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, on November 3, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 131 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ed 8/1:100-34
Serial no. 100-34 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9976084