N-reactor at Hanford Reservation, Washington [electronic resource] : safety and environmental concerns : oversight hearings before the Subcommittee on General Oversight, Northwest Power, and Forest Management of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session, on N-reactor at Hanford Reservation, Washington: safety and environmental concerns: hearing held May 19, 1986, Portland, Or; June 16, 1986, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on General Oversight, Northwest Power, and Forest Management
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 633 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 305-306.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9976350