New Mexico's experience with 1980 census and plans for 1990 census [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Census and Population of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session, October 21, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Census and Population
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 125 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:99-83
Serial no. 99-83 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9976491