Future of independent oil and gas explorers/producers [electronic resource] : market trends and tax reform : hearings before the Subcommittee on Energy, Environment, and Safety Issues Affecting Small Business of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session, Odessa, TX, April 1; and Abilene, TX, April 2, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Energy, Environment, and Safety Issues Affecting Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 201 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9976617