Status of the U.S. financial system [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One hundredth Congress, first session, on legislation to modify the current restrictions on federally insured depository institutions and their holding companies by including authority to underwrite commercial paper, mortgage-backed securities, municipal revenue bonds, and to sponsor mutual funds, June 18, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 84 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 100-240
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9976858